8/27/2010

Stand for Israel- Join the Community Relations Committee of MetroWest Petition Today

Preview hosted by Ember
As I wrote last week, I recently signed on to a new Pro-Israel group called We Are For Israel (originally Rabbis for Israel). My reasoning was simple. I have grown increasingly concerned about the on-going attacks on Israel's very right to exist and the immediate rush to judgement against Israel throughout the world whenever anything happens in the region. I wanted to express my clear, open and proud support for the Jewish State and found the mission statement of the organization expressed my views and concerns quite well.

The Community Relations Committee of MetroWest is also taking action in the face of the current anti-Israel sentiment throughout the world. The Stand For Israel statement calls for an end to the ongoing assaults on Israel's legitimacy and its right to live peacefully within safe, defensible borders.

The Stand For Israel flyer, as well as the complete statement have been posted to our TSTI website.


Visit the site by clicking HERE.
Read the statement. Then click ion the "Sign The Petition" link and add your name. Our goal is to get at least 40,000 people from the age of 16 or above to sign on.

Thank you!

Rabbi Cohen

No comments:

Post a Comment